Old Milverton and Blackdown Joint Parish Council is committed to supporting your neighbourhood.
- We want to preserve the Parishes’ heritage and the setting for the historic towns of Warwick, Leamington and Kenilworth.
- We support valuable facilities which are used by both local residents and the residents of the neighbouring towns.
- We want to increase and enhance these facilities and the amenity value of the area for all to enjoy.
- We recognise the need for growth but believe that it is essential to achieve this whilst maintaining the openness of the Green Belt and the separation of Old Milverton and Blackdown from Leamington, Kenilworth and Warwick.
- We want to preserve the character and heritage of Old Milverton and Blackdown for future generations to enjoy.
- We want Old Milverton and Blackdown to continue to be a Great Place to Live, Work and Visit.
Old Milverton and Blackdown Joint Parish Council is a combination of two civil parishes comprising a rural area north west of Royal Leamington Spa. It is popular with walkers who appreciate this open countryside within easy reach of Leamington and Warwick.
The Parish Council is made up of five Councillors, subject to election every four years.
|Old Milverton||J.M. Lander (Chairman)
Mrs. A. Kelsey (Vice-Chairman)
Mrs. L.M.A. Keeling
|Old Milverton Parish is within Milverton Ward of Warwick District Council
|Blackdown Parish is within Manor Ward of Warwick District Council
|Old Milverton and Blackdown Parishes are within Cubbington Ward of
Warwickshire County Council represented by:
|Old Milverton and Blackdown Parishes are within Kenilworth and
Southam Parliamentary constituency represented by:
|The Clerk to the Council is:||Graham E. Cooper|